ADHS Archives

September 2010

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Courtwright, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:15:45 -0400
Archive-based historical narratives that describe the origins of American drug laws and then explain what happened after World War II include David Musto's American Disease, 3rd edition, and the revised edition of my Dark Paradise. Michael Massing's The Fix is a good, interviewed-based account that covers events from the early 1970s.

David T. Courtwright

email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; office phone: 904 620-1872;
office fax 904 620-1018; home phone 904 745-0530