ADHS Archives

August 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SCOTT HOWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 12:53:06 -0700
My name is Scott Howell.  I am the director of an external degree
program at Brigham Young University.  In your research, are you aware
of interstate differences for granting alcohol licenses.  Which states are
most conservative and which ones are most liberal?

Our community is trying to convince the city council to NOT approve a
hard liquor license at the local golf course and it would be helpful to
have some benchmarks for what other areas are doing.

Thanks,

Scott Howell, PhD