ADHS Archives

April 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott Haine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 21:22:29 -0500
Dear Joseph Gabriel,  I am the editor of the Social History of Alcohol
Review.  Is your project part of a larger work?  Would you be interested in
writing , for the review, a short piece on your work?   The five to ten page
article could focus on one of the following areas: 1) bibliography and/or
historiography of your subject 2) new sources and questions that previous
students of drink and temperance have overlooked that you are now exploring.
 Does this sound interesting?  If so, just give me an email.  Best of luck
with your work.