ADHS Archives

December 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Kyvig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:51:52 -0600
Dear Professor Tlusty:

I am pleased to receive through the ATJH listserv the summary of your
remarks for the ATHG/AHA panel, but what I would appreciate even more would
be a couple of biograpical sentences for use in introducing you.  Several
members of the panel have not yet responded to Scott Haine's request that
such informtion be sent to me at <[log in to unmask]> and I hope that they will
do so in the near future.

I look forward to meeting you in Boston.

David Kyvig