ADHS Archives

March 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adam Loewy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:28:24 -0600
Hi:

I am a Junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison writing an Honors
paper on a cross-cultural comparison of binge drinking between European and
American cultures.  Could you please recommend some sources that would:

1.) Give me info on binge drinking in European

2.) Analyze cross-cultural drinking patterns/mores

3.) Detail European social mores concerning alcohol

Thanks for your time!

Adam Loewy
University of Wisconsin-Madison