ADHS Archives

March 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 09:10:01 -0600
Anybody have a good, age-appropriate source for this lad?  Thanks!  Ron

---- Begin Forwarded Message

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Riccardo Sammarco <[log in to unmask]>

        Hello. I'm a 14 year old boy and I am doing a project for school on
alcohol. I need to answer some questions in my report. The ones I'm having
trouble with are [1]Origins of the drug, [2]History of the drug, [3]and How
it made it's way here/Where it came from.

        I've been searching the net for some information on the history of
this drug. Unfortunately, I can't find a page dealing with the history of
alcohol. I've found pages on the history of specific types of alcohol, like
beer and wine, but not alcohol in general. I was wondering if you know a
page that could help.

Thanks you,
Pietro Sammarco,

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/4909