ADHS Archives

July 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thayne Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:57:50 +0200
Ron & colleagues,

The virus you picked up is doing more to your system than writing prose.  I had it last month (and maybe it came from me).  You need to update your virus definitions, scan and clean your computer.  Be careful of strange GIF files as well, as this virus disguises its executable files with fake .GIF names.

Thayne Andersen