ADHS Archives

May 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mac Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 10:56:49 -0500
Dear Andrew,

I suggest that you contact Harold Holder at the Prevention Research Center
in Berkeley, California.  I recall that he did a study of the Iowa liquor
control system 10-12 years ago, right at the time that the state stores
were eliminated (he hired one of my graduate students to do the legwork in
the state files in Des Moines).  I believe one or more publications ensued,
but I regret that I don't have the references in my head.  I recall that
the study was comparative with (I believe) the North Carolina control system.

Best,

Mac Marshall