ADHS Archives

December 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"David M. Fahey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:16:31 -0500
Scott Haine has asked me to post the following message:

All members of the ATHG and anyone else interested are cordially invited to
the ATHG breakfast that will be held before the ATHG panel on Friday,
January 5.  We shall gather in the lobby of the Boston Marriott Copley
Place (near the hotel check-in counter) at 7:45 am and then go to a nearby
restaurant.  After the panel--entitled "Drink and the New Millenium: an
International and Historical Perspective"--we shall go to lunch.