ADHS Archives

August 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Margaret Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:10:57 GMT
To the ATHG,

I have been a member of this list for a number of years and have
received help and support from members. Rarely posting but gaining
much from the list. I agree very strongly with David's position, this
list should be moderated. The damage done by the virus was not
insignificant in my case, a virus that came to me via ATHG . It was
thought that our whole system could of been affected and for 2 hours
two computer staff fought to ensure that the data was recoverable
....many years work.

As David has said he will operate a "light touch" as moderator we
should be grateful for his efforts in ensuring that we are no longer
at risk of such viruses.

Regards and thanks to David,

Margaret Barrow

Dr Margaret Barrow