ADHS Archives

March 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jason Kilar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:51:59 -0800
Greetings Eyes Subscriber,

We wanted to tell you how glad we are that you've signed up for Amazon.com Eyes,
 the service that sends you updates on
newly released books matching the authors and subjects you selected. To thank
 you for your participation, we'd like to give
you this $5 Amazon.com gift certificate.

You can apply your $5 to any one of more than a million titles that we carry in
 our store (http://www.amazon.com). Be sure to
read the important instructions below on how to redeem this gift certificate and
 make sure you hurry--it expires Friday, March
27, 1998! Don't delete this message--you'll need the claim code below to place
 your order.

Happy shopping--and reading--from your friends at Amazon.com.

Jason Kilar
Product Manager
Amazon.com

Here's your actual gift certificate: