ADHS Archives

July 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dick B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:05:18 -1000
Dear Jon: I send out a lot of my articles as attachments. And I've generated
no viruses as far as I know. But I think your comments about an adequate
cover letter are terrific; and I will begin using them right away. I've never
seen such confusion as that which exists on A and T and was getting ready to
cancel out--which would be a shame. I hope every member reads and observes
your suggestions. I presume we are all too busy to keep getting all this
virus stuff. It's just not worth the time spent dealing with it.

--
God bless,

Dick B.
P.O. Box 837