ADHS Archives

July 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:56:52 -0700
Short nails soft hands and skin smells good looks good in hats and beanies lets you make your own decisions nice tight ass (hand full) muscular boobs not a sloppy kisser always tastes good not always perverted shows no gay qualities drinks coffee tries everything once can drive a boat smart has to be able to dance says your cute when you are angry lets you do things without him always compliments you very photogenic looks good in necklaces and rings big package loves hanging out all day with you watching movies and talking loves how you look when you wake up in the morning mild leg hair isn’t controlling  likes to read inny belly button 2nd toe is shorter than the big toe creative likes playing video games organized and clean wears a sports watch or a silver fossil wears black sun glasses no unabrow likes to sit and cuddle sensible gum chewer no dandruff good family life not cocky good computer skills listens and pays attention when I talk doesn’t talk about bodily noises do!
esn’t always spend money on me sweet romantic at the right times good swimmer likes to travel and fly doesn’t hit girls no double chin not back hair muscular back no body acne good, neat hand writing admits it when he is wrong no side burns medium - small sized lips medium sized ears; close to the head likes to send me flowers likes to watch Disney movies holds me when I’m scared has a golden retriever good at most of the sports he plays good surfer sexy no neck hair world never cheat on me 10 fingers and toes hardly gets sick calls you just as much as you call him actually talks to you on the phone mat.