ADHS Archives

July 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Martin Platts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:31:34 -0400
I personnally want to go to this conference to meet Rod Phillips, however,
let us not forget he has TWO books coming out on wine that this list needs
to pay careful attention to. Further, I have every intention of supporting
the great man in my wine program in Louisville this coming fall, which is
Kentucky largest by far. So you guys on this list pay attention, he is
offering a very interesting concept.Be there or be square!
Besides, who knows what he will write about next, it could be you drinking
under the interstate bridge during your college days! aagg!!
Martin Platts h.c.i.m.a.