ADHS Archives

January 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:34:24 EST
To avoid the inconvenience of the entire listserv group receiving <unsub>
requests, I shall review how to unsubscribe to the ATHG listserv group.  Send
your message not to ATHG but to <[log in to unmask]>, leave the
subject line blank, and in the message area type <unsub athg>.  (Don't type the
brackets!)  If you are uncertain about the user ID or name that you used when
you subscribed, check the address used in ATHG messages sent to you.  You need
to enter your email system with that user ID.  If none of this works, email me.
Like many of you, I have more than one address, but the one that I use the most
is comparatively simple to remember.  My name is David Michael Fahey and I am
located at Miami University in Ohio, so my standard address is: