ADHS Archives

December 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:42:37 -0500
I wonder what people think are the key texts (primary and secondary) on
connection between liquor or drug policy and perceptions of
addiction?  That is, whether and how policy decisions affected concepts of
addiction.

This broad literature would include labelling theory of deviance, I know,
but what about more medical perceptions?

Stuff that would be accessible to undergraduate students would especially
be helpful.

Best of the season to you all.

Dan

Dan Malleck, PhD
Assistant Professor, Community Health Sciences
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, Ontario
L2S 3A1