ADHS Archives

January 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bradley Kadel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:04:24 -0600
At 07:18 AM 1/29/98 EST, you wrote:
>Sender:       Alcohol and Temperance History Group <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      AHA Perspectives on electronic journals
most likely increase.  Beyond this, having access to the full text of SHAR,
and all past issues, would be an excellent resource for scholarly research.
Finally, by providing a copy on the web, print-impaired individuals like
myself would have ready access to the journal.    >

Bradley Kadel
University of Wisconsin-Madison