ADHS Archives

December 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marty Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:52:38 -0600
        There have been quite a few over the years. I could compile a list
for you when I get back from Mexico at the end of December. The most
far-reaching and, I think, persuasive is Emile Legouis' "Bacchic Element
in Shakespeare's Plays," in the PROCEEDINGS OF THE BRITISH ACADEMY, 12,
1962.

Marty Roth,
University of Minnesota