ADHS Archives

December 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 08:39:35 -0800
We received your request and apologize for the intrusion. You have been
removed from our mailing list. We will no longer send updates to:

If you use any other e-mail addresses you'd like us to remove from our
news list, please send a message containing those addresses to:

(Note: you will still receive mail pertaining to any specific orders
that you have placed with us, or any services for which you have
registered, including Eyes and Amazon.com Delivers. If you wish to
discontinue these services as well, please follow the directions
included on those mailings.)

Sincerely,

Greg Hart
Amazon.com

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail is being sent to you from a separate address
that is used only to send this message. E-mail sent to this address,
[log in to unmask], is not read by our staff. If you
wish to send any additional comments, please address them to
[log in to unmask] so that we can read your comments and reply to you
as soon as possible.