ADHS Archives

February 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ian Tyrrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:33:24 +1100
Dear Jon,

Long ago I lost track of my membership; in ATHG; there seemed often to be
dues paid and the review came out irregularly.  I wasn't sure what I had
paid for and (not) got. I do not seem to have received the latest issue. I
can easily write a  cheque on a US bank if I do owe and you tell me how
much again.

Sorry about this.I do want to go on supporting SHAR and ATHG.

ian Tyrrell