ADHS Archives

July 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kate Cone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:12:10 -0400
Thanks to David and Dana for the info about Egyptian beer reconstruction. I
got onto the American Society of Brewing Chemists' web site, but it listed
the contents of their recent issue with no means of e-mailing them or
accessing the articles listed.

Can anyone help me get a copy of the article "Archaeology of Ancient
Egyptian Beer" by D. Samuel?

I'd like to learn how a brewing archeologist works.  Thanks.

While I'm posting, I'd like to update you on my upcoming book Pub Tours New
England, now due out in spring, 1997. Not a scholarly work, I assure you,
but a fun one!  If any of you know of new brewpubs or micros about to open,
slated to open soon, or recently open, please contact me off digest to let
me know! I have another month to update the text, then it's off to my
editor. Thanks again.

Kate Cone