AIAADBF Archives

August 2007

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Frost Harriot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:37:31 -0500
BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.5
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News: Latitude Industries Working With GE Capital
to Offer Floor Plan Financing

MIAMI, FL, Jul 18, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) --
Latitude Industries Inc. (PINKSHEETS: LTDI), a manufacturer
of high-performance, center console powerboats, announces today
that it is completing all the necessary steps and requirements
to offer floor plan financing through
GE Commercial Distribution Finance to boat dealers nationwide.

"Once again we are pushing to expand our presence in these competitive
markets and be able to offer our product to more than 12,000 marine
dealers
with more than $35 Billion in sales nationwide," said Carolina
Hernandez,
President and CEO of Latitude Powerboats.

GE Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is a leading provider of
inventory financing programs that assist in moving products from
manufacturers and distributors to dealers and resellers.
CDF's specialized inventory finance programs make it possible
for dealers to stock sufficient inventory for their businesses
at minimal carrying costs.

By taking care of the up-front inventory costs, CDF enables the dealer
to purchase needed inventory and pay as the product is sold.

About Latitude Industries

Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy under all conditions. Hand-laid fiberglass hulls offer
the best of old world craftsmanship and new world technology.
In addition, the company enhances the safety of its boats by using
the latest lamination technology, creating a sturdy and durable
hull that can handle the toughest sea conditions.

Latitude Industries employs craftsmen with decades of industry
experience at its headquarters in South Florida, the sport fishing
capital of the world.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

Things were pretty touch and go for a while, but after a series of
meetings with Ministers we now have the final go-ahead. This on its own
is an act of cultural vandalism against Cornwall and her people. It will
create an environment in which local businesses can thrive and local
people can be proud. He said that he was a member of the Celtic League
and other organisations including his music group but none of them were
involved with violence or terrorism. We imagine his bail will be
cancelled.

Beneath its leaden prose and second rate thinking is hidden a very
sinister intent.
Merryn, and Wadebridge. This does not they are terrorists or connected
with the group known as ETA. The brave Celtic Bretons also fight for
survival against the English incomers whose very presence has had a
similar effect on Brittany, our sister nation. When the photograph was
taken by the Times photographer, Jack was not holding any board stating
'burn second homes' or similar. First it defines cultural sub-regions
and in doing so, cuts Cornwall in half by lumping South East Cornwall
with Plymouth and leaving West Cornwall on its own.
User's Login User name Password  Remember me  Log in Problems? Jack's
father and Jack are to be interviewed by Petra Mann, a journalist for
the Western Morning News in order to correct the inaccuracies of the
Times article.

Jack visited the Basque Country in connection with a pan European youth
organisation committed to peaceful cultural exchanges. Police in
Cornwall have said they are taking seriously the threats against Stein
and Oliver, who runs the Fifteen restaurant in Watergate Bay.

Do the English or their poodle police honestly believe we would ask one
of our members to openly phone a target and then leave his details ?
REFORMS GIVE CORNWALL LESS POWERS? For these things underpin the
collective conscience of any nation.

The funding approval paves the way for final contracts to be exchanged
between the RDA and the developer, David McLean Developments.

On the day of his interview, Jack was attending a funeral of a very
close family member when he was contacted by the London press.

Among recent publications are three story books for younger children.
The Cornish National Liberation Army are freedom fighters for a better
Kernow?

Veryan Church Another view of St Symphorian's church in Veryan.

Such is the nature of the unelected dictatorship imposed on Cornwall by
the so called SWRA, SWRDA and URC. Veryan Church Another view of St
Symphorian's church in Veryan.

Merryn, and Wadebridge.

an English plot to halt growing Cornish awareness?
This on its own is an act of cultural vandalism against Cornwall and her
people.

Mr Taylor then took the issue directly to Treasury Minister John Healey,
with whom he met personally twice this month to secure the approval. The
DVD that accompanies the book features Will telling the story of Little
Red Riding Hood, which is also used as an example in the text. Jack was
interviewed over the telephone and then subsequently saw a photographer
for a picture to be taken.

He wants tourists who are not interested in its Celtic heritage driven
out. Many people visit the Basque Country either in France or Spain each
year for social and tourism reasons. This on its own is an act of
cultural vandalism against Cornwall and her people.

The angry face of Cornish nationalism can be revealed today and it is
surprisingly young, if not a little pasty. None of the homes were
affordable for local people. The brave Celtic Bretons also fight for
survival against the English incomers whose very presence has had a
similar effect on Brittany, our sister nation.

Mebyon Kernow believes that the voting records of the county councillors
should be published.

Jack visited the Basque Country in connection with a pan European youth
organisation committed to peaceful cultural exchanges.

However, the research group believes what we are being asked to do is to
put our trust in a nod and a wink from a Government Minister that only
our MPs have been witness to. The organisation does not condone any form
of violence or damage in Cornwall or elsewhere.
He was taken by taxi to Tintagel having refused to go to Padstow because
of the presence of mr Stein's properties and the connections which may
have been drawn. We think however, the whole document is only fit for
the shredder.
It would appear that this is a case of sensationalist journalism at its
worst taking advantage of an emotional young person who is frustrated at
inequalities in Cornwall.

But the problem is that this is not what the Government is offering.

Night collision A woman has been left with serious injuries after the
car she was travelling in was involved in a head-on collision. a few
disaffected extremists? There had been some concern that the design
might not have suited the area, but the general consensus appears to be
that it has fitted in very well.

During the interview, he had a witness present.
Veryan Church Another view of St Symphorian's church in Veryan. We are
delighted to be working with RPD on this prestigious development, with
such a high quality finish combined with a unique location.

Jack was interviewed over the telephone and then subsequently saw a
photographer for a picture to be taken. Beneath its leaden prose and