AIAADBF Archives

April 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:31:27 -0700
Hello everyone!

We are flying our plane tomorrow (Saturday) at 9 am at the Oxford Airport.  If anyone would like
to go, you can meet us at the airport.  The flight depends on the weather and the pilot so if you
plan on going, please call one of us group members to ensure that the flight was not canceled.  We
will know sometime between 8:30 and 9 am on Saturday.  Our numbers:
Sarah: 740-706-9666 - cell
Kyle: 513-461-1558 - cell
Todd: 513-255-3857 - cell
Grant: 513-664-6334 - home
Bob: 513-664-4872 - home

Thanks for all of your support!  I hope you can all come to our presentation on Wednesday, April
28 at 5:15 in Kreger 135.

Thanks again,
Team Swoop-A-Loop