ALAS Archives

February 2004

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Altagracia Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Altagracia Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:30:25 -0500
VOTE for ASG Positions on Thursday, February 26th!

7 Deep at Stadium this Friday!

I need girls two go to the Women of Color Luncheon! Please let me know if
you can go! It will take place in Shriver from 11am-1pm on Thursday, March
4th..

If you are available tomorrow from 4-5:30pm please go to a forum with the
Miami President and many Vice Presidents in Murstein (located on the corner
of 27)! It's a great opportunity that is being opened to anyone who would
like to go.

Please let me know if you will like to go to Living Water Ministry Dominican
Independence Day Celebration this Friday from 6-9pm. It's going to be fun.

Thanks,
Alta

P.S. Ladies please read the following: