ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Connie Palacios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Palacios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 03:12:05 +0300
‘Nancy, my dear,’ said the Jew in a soothing manner, ‘what do YOU say?’The man started, and turned round upon the Jew. But the old gentleman’s shoulders were shrugged up to his ears; and his eyes were vacantly staring on the opposite wall.‘Well, well, then—Bill Sikes,’ said the Jew, with abject humility. ‘You seem out of humour, Bill.’How long they might have sat and looked at each other, in a state of uncertainty not the most pleasant of its kind, it is difficult to guess. It is not necessary to make any guesses on the subject, however; for the sudden entrance of the two young ladies whom Oliver had seen on a former occasion, caused the conversation to flow afresh.

Dear, Alexstudents
Flower land International inc. is looking for educated candidates.
Our Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our business values are:

-To provide excellent customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative people.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: [log in to unmask]

The preferred employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent people skills.
- Punctuality
- Skilfulness.

Degree:  required.

How to Join:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email [log in to unmask]
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘Only just up to the office, my dear,’ said the Jew coaxingly.‘And I’m afraid, you see, added the Jew, speaking as if he had not noticed the interruption; and regarding the other closely as he did so,—‘I’m afraid that, if the game was up with us, it might be up with a good many more, and that it would come out rather worse for you than it would for me, my dear.’

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas