ALAS Archives

August 2004

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Madera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:28:30 -0400
AlAS,
  I wanted to let everybody know that we are cleaning up the alas
listserve. If you have graduated or just do not want to be on the
listserve email me at [log in to unmask] before September 2, 2004. This
will help us out with organizing thing a little bit better.
  I also wanted to let everybody know that ALAS first meeting will be
September 2, 2004 @ 7:30 in the Great Room. The ALAS Exec has worked
very hard and has a great year planned. I hope to see all the old faces
and some new ones.

Jose Madera