ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Leo D Martinez, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leo D Martinez, Jr
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:19:05 -0400
I know nothing can replace Locura but ALAS has been invited to attend an
ASG sponsored Tailgate Party before the Homecoming football game this
Sunday at 8pm. The kickoff is at 8 and the Tailgate is going to be
happening from 5-7:30 and it is FREE. There will be a concert, games
activities and lots of food so please join us and then hopefully we can
all catch seats as a group and still be able to hand out for a little bit
this weekend. Thanks everyone and I hope to see you there!

~Leo Martinez

In celebration of our ASG recognition,
The Association of Black Empowerment
would like to invite you to a
Tailgate Party ! ! !

Please come out and support the Association of Black Empowerment and MU
Football team as we cheer Miami on against Illinois!
Free food and drinks
will provided along with information
on how you can get involved with our cause.