ALAS Archives

November 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:03:03 -0500
Please see below for salsa dancing lessons!

Also, THANK-YOU to those who participated in Tunnel of Oppression!! :)

STEPHANIE BROCK

President, Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)

Miami University

Spanish and Latin American Studies

(513) 227-2838