ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:24:36 -0500
Hey ALAS,

(Note: this is probabaly the longest email I'll ever write)

Well, as you all know we are nearing that time for CARNAVAL 2007 and we
all know that it's going to be the craziest and most fun event ever. I
have some very important information and request from ALAS so that we can
make this event a successful one.

So, that everyone is on the same page: