ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 00:00:02 -0500
Just a reminder.

Event:	Fusion.
Time:		2:00 pm
Place:	Hall Auditorium
 Join members of ALAS as we support the Asian-American community in celebrating Fusion: a fun-filled dance event/concert celebrating Asian culture. There will be dance, music, food, and fun.
Cover: $3 for the concert only
       $5 for the concert and dinner (located in lower Alexander- Clawson Hall)

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  Check the Announcements page for announcements and upcoming events.  Hope to see you there.

Susana Campos

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas