ALAS Archives

April 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Klak, Thomas C. H. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klak, Thomas C. H. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:07:31 -0400
Dear students,

As you may know, I work with students and other faculty on civic engagement projects both here in Ohio and in the Eastern Caribbean.

I'm developing a website for civic engagement with the help of Sacha Bellman from the journalism program.

If you could spare 15 minutes this evening -- Thursday -- between 7 and 8 PM and you are in the vicinity of King Café, we could really use your help.

We need to get reactions and thoughts from students about the website: http://www.users.muohio.edu/klakt/

Please see the message from Sacha below on how to find her tonight at the King Café -- thanks in advance

Best regards,
Thomas Klak
Director of LAS - the Latin American, Latino/a, & Caribbean Studies Program http://www.cas.muohio.edu/las/index.html
Professor of Geography, Miami University