ALAS Archives

April 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gonzalez, Cristina Elena" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gonzalez, Cristina Elena
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:19:37 -0400

Cristina Gonzalez
Chemical Engineering and Paper Science
Miami University
President of Association of Latin and American Students
Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Cell (419) 367-9698