ALAS Archives

September 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:34:45 -0400
Hey everyone hope the week ended well!
I just wanted to remind you all that we are meeting tomorrow at 1 30pm by
the flag pole at Millett  in order to get together and watch the football
game against Kent State which starts at 2 pm.
If you are gonna be there, try to make it on time or let us know so we can
all go in "together" .Feel free to call my cell if you need anything.
Also feel free to bring more people over, bring your friends... Everyone
is invited as usual =)
Remember about MIAMI SPIRIT!!! red and white CANT HURT  ;)

Take care have a good one and ill see you then.

WHAT: FOOTBALL GAME vs KENT STATE
WHERE: meet at the flag pole, then we'll walk down to Yager
WHEN:: 1 30 pm   (game starts at 2pm)
WHY: it will be fun!!!!

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009