ALAS Archives

January 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Francis Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:54:26 -0500
Hey Everyone,

   My fraternity (ACACIA)and the Alpha Phi sorority will be holding a
blood drive this tuesday at Shriver on the Multipurpose Room. It will
be from 10am to 4pm. I hope too see you guys there to show our support
as an organization in this cause by donating. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me at my email listed below. Hope you all
had a good weekend and have a great week.

Sincerely,

Francis Morales
External Relations

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas