ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:15:33 -0500
ALAS,
 TOMORROW MONDAY FEB 26th AT 7pm in RM 29 KREGER HALL
1- WE WILL BE WATCHING A MOVIE, since no one saw MAN ON FIRE we might play
that one. if youhave any you'd like to show bring it. our other option is
A DAY WITH OUT A MEXICAN.

2- WE WILL HOLD A PUBLICITY MEETING- PLEASE BE THERE WE NEED TO ADVERTISE
   CARNAVAL LIKE NO OTHER - I MEAN IT!!!! WE REALLY DO    (and locura
along with it)

3- WE WILL HAVE A MANDATORY USHLI MEETING - MANDATORY!!!! WE NEED ALL OUR
USHLI PEOPLE TO BE THERE BECAUSE WE NEED TO TALK ASAP, THE CONFERENCE IS
COMING UP SOON AND WE STILL NEED TO PUT SOME THINGS TOGETHER LIKE
EMERGENCY FUND RAISING.

I'll see you ALL there tomorrow 7pm, rm 29 (basement) of KREGER HALL

 PS: if you DONT KNOW WHERE KREGER is please let me know... or ask someone
who knows. you HAVE to  go in to the basement through the door that faces
SPRING STREET on the side CLOSEST TO IRVING HALL...  We have already had
a couple meetings there so we shouldn't have as an excuse NOT KNOWING
where it is...
 ALAS needs everyone, especially right now!

Susana Campos.
Miami University
President of the Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)
(513)885.3344   (mobile)

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas