ALAS Archives

January 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:11:43 -0500
Sorry ALAS, i forgot to say that the meeting is at 7 pm and was just
warned about the OSU FLORIDA game at 8... i promise  it will be a short
meeting just be there on time so we can get out by 7:40pm and then have
time to make it back to your dorms if watching the game is your next
plan... ;) luv ya all.

> Hey alas,
>   I hope you had a good MOVE IN day yesterday (assuming you got here on
> sunday )  I wanted to remind you avout the meeting we are going to have
TONIGHT!!! at Warfield 's basement... we are basically just going to
chill and talk about the break, just get together... bring friends! they
are always welcome...