ALAS Archives

January 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:48:06 -0500
ALAS,
 2 quick things:
 Megafair is actually from 1 pm til 3pm ... please if you can make it
there et us know! we had people sign up from 3-5pm but that (sadly )wont
work... THANK YOU though!!

 By now you should have ALL received an email confirming your ALAS
membership through BLACKBOARD. PLEASE let me know ASAP if you havent, and
include on the email your UNIQUE ID. This way I can personally add you
and make sure you are on it. Since we have had issues with the emails we
are trying to use Blackboard as an alternative to send emails.

Thank you all for everything
 Dont forget this saturday is OXFORD IDOL, I found out about this event 2
days ago. It sounds like fun so I wanted to let you know about it.
have a GREAT weekend...

" Oxford Idol"
The live show is Saturday January 27th @ 7pm in Hall Auditorium, in Oxford.

It is a community wide variety show, best of the best, with performers from
age 5 to age 82 !

Tickets are only $5 and are available @ Shriver Box Office, on line @
www.tickets.muohio.edu or at the door night of show.

The performers are Kramer Elementary kids, MU Students Allen, Stigall &
Ayers,
Torch singer Megan Bundy (Miami Freshman), The Remnants, pianist Keneth
Danielson,

Contemporary Singer Audrey Mitchell (she's 65!), The Golden Tappers (dance
age 60 to 82),
song and dance artist Raven Thomas (middle school), Opera Diva Bryn
Chapman (grad student),

Townies John Kogge, Laurie Traveline, and Doug Hamilton (Dylan tribute) and

award winning Cheezies close the show.

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009
President of the Association