B-ORGPRES Archives

July 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:46:03 -0400
Hello Everyone!

Here's hoping that you are having a GREAT summer! I don't know about you,
but it has gone by quickly here in Oxford. A lot planning has been going
on since you left campus. I have met with the new Dean, Matt Myers,
several times. He is anxious to meet with students and learn more about
the incredible work you do as leaders of your organization.

I suggested to Matt that we have a meeting with all of the Presidents of
our student organizations. He is on board 100% and would like to schedule
a BREAKFAST meeting on one of the following dates (Please email me back
with your top 2 choices):

•	Mon Sept 22
•	Tues Sept 23
•	Wed Sept 24
•	Thursday, Sept 25

If you can't attend, then a VP or another member of your Exec team is
welcome to attend in your place.

Also,at our last presidential forum, we had two dates in mind for Meet the
b-org night. I'd like to set the date of Monday, Sept 8 at 6:30 in the
Commons. I'm using 6:30 as a start time because there's an exec speaker
from 5:30-6:30 and we can move the crowd right into the Commons. Also, I'd
like to suggest to Dean Matt Myers and the exec speaker that join us in
the Commons to see a few minutes of meet the b-org night event and to
shake hands, meet students.

Once again, truly can't wait to have everyone back! Enjoy your weekend and
the rest of your summer:)

Warm Regards,
Michelle Thomas