B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2016

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 16:58:24 -0400
Dear B-Org Presidents,

Hope that you're having a GREAT summer! I think it goes by faster and faster every year but I am so excited to have everyone back for another great year! Here are 3 key updates that I wanted to make you aware of.

First, if you haven't already, please respond to Claire Poirier's email regarding breakfast with Dean Myers. We want to confirm that as soon as possible. It's a fantastic opportunity to talk to the Dean about key issues and concerns of our student body. You are our student leaders and your insight is critical to the success of FSB!

Second, External Relations has asked us to reconsider the original date of Meet the B-Org Night. We have Key Bank and P&G coming on the date we originally planned for Meet the B-Org Night, and we felt that it was important for our job seeking juniors and seniors to network with those companies. As a result, the date will be Thursday, Sept 8th at 5:30...one day later than our original date. We hope that you understand and that you will be able to work around this change.

Lastly, I am updating my B-Org President Roster so if you are receiving this and you are no longer the President of your org, please email me the name of the new president...it would be fantastic if you could also provide me with their email address :)

Enjoy what's left of the summer and thanks for all that you do to make your organization successful! All my best...

Michelle Thomas
Director of Student Organizations & Diversity