B-ORGPRES Archives

April 2013

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:10:42 -0400
Dear Business Organization Presidents,

You’re invited to participate in Farmer’s Cup 2013! This event will be
primarily held during April 15-19, the week after Farmer’s Week. A
detailed description is included in the attached letter.

This year we will be pairing up smaller organizations to boost the
competition! If you’re interested in participating, please e-mail
[log in to unmask] with your organization’s name and the number of
members in Oxford this semester. The Farmer’s Cup team will contact you
shortly thereafter with more details as to which teams will be paired
together.

Thank you and we hope you’re excited to participate in this traditional
event!

Michelle Thomas

**Attach Farmer’s Cup letter