B-ORGPRES Archives

March 2015

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:04:53 -0400
Dear Presidents,

At the last Presidential Forum, I mentioned that the Dean's suite and specifically external relations wants to profile the good work (events, activities, etc) that student organizations are doing. You are all working very hard organizing events and programs for your members...let's profile that great work in the Dean's magazine! They need stories ASAP and in fact I just received an email from Addie Rosenthal about a deadline of this Friday that we need to get some story ideas to her.

Would love your help on feeding her stories. Her email is [log in to unmask] Just email her your list of activities or better yet select 1-2 big signature events that your organization puts on and then she can decide if she wants to connect with you further. Thank you so much!

Michelle