B-ORGPRES Archives

February 2006

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"James P. Estill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:46:19 -0500
Please remember to vote in the ASG president primary elections today.

Voting will be open on-line all day until 10pm.

Go to:
-Blackboard
-My Announcements
-ASG Student Elections
-Election Ballots

Thanks,

James

--
James P. Estill
Business Student Advisory Council

Hello, my name is Chris Good and I'm running for ASG President.  I wanted
to briefly email you and share a little about myself and the points I'm
running on.  I'm a Junior majoring in Business Economics and English Lit.
I've been a part of club sports as a member of the crew team, and a part
of ASG as the Vice President for Management.   This person works to
distribute ASG's 600,000 dollar budget out to student groups on campus.
    As president, I'll work to increase the focus on campus safety, both
through education programs and increased lighting.  I'm committed to
reduce parking penalties, bring more diversity to campus, and work on
increasing career services to non-business majors.  To learn more
about these changes, please visit my website www.votechrisgood.com.
    You can trust me to make these changes because of my experience.  I've
been a part of ASG since freshman year, and I've made changes both on and
off campus.  This semester I organized the distribution of safety whistles
after the campus assaults; at the start of the year I created Kickoff for
Katrina, which raised $20000 for Hurricane Suffers.  Most importantly, I
re-organized our funding process, adding over 50,000 dollars for student
organizations.
Please vote for me tomorrow- remember vote GOOD for a BETTER Miami! Thanks
Chris

--
Christopher Good
Vice President- Management