B-ORGPRES Archives

February 2012

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brown, Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brown, Nicole
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:20:40 -0500
Hi all,

Just a reminder, the presidential forum is this coming Monday February
20th at 8:00pm. It will be held in in FSB #0003. Please send a
representative from your organization if you are unable to attend as
well as your framer week representatives. I will try to put together
an agenda beforehand otherwise I will send you a recap afterwards.

Thank you,
Nicole Brown
Business Student Advisory Council VP of Business Organizations