BCTA Archives

October 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:32:06 -0400
Please reply directly to the person requesting the information
- Missy VanMeter for the drug screen programs and
- Susan Johnston for the Family Medical Leave.

DO NOT reply to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Christine Matacic
(513) 779-2659