BCTA Archives

September 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:04:21 -0400
All,

See the e-mail below I just received concerning the Ohio Commission on Local
Government Reform & Collaboration. They are in our part of the state this
Friday for their monthly meeting. Please feel free to attend and/or comment
to Tom Weidman or this commission. This is our opportunity to have our
opinions heard.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am hoping to re-arrange my
schedule in order to attend.

Sincerely,
Christine Matacic
Liberty Township Trustee