BIRDBANDING Archives

March 2010

BIRDBANDING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kadon, Kurt Stephenson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AREI Bird Banding Stations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:24:51 -0400
Dr. Russell,

i remember that we found a couple of the nets with some big holes in them. if you want, I could take a whack at repairing them for you. I'd just need the sewing supplies and the nets

Kurt Kadon
President Pro Tempore
Associated Student Government
Delta Upsilon Fraternity