CDG-CNL Archives

September 1994

CDG-CNL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kim Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curriculum Development Group - Composition & Literature <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 1994 10:29:08 -0400
Hello Jim et. al.

It's been so dang long I forgot what this listserv is for!@!
I'm glad to help some, but I refuse to enter the discussion w/ the supposition
that I may get paid for something....whatever I do w/ this group, I do for
free b/c I don't want to be obligated as a consumer/commodity right now.

If you have a mac disk copy of the grid, I'd like one to use for EGO.
By the way, if anyone has suggestions for EGO meetings/ideas etc. please
let me know.

--Kim