CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Hovey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:44:01 -0500
Hi All!

Nothing like a drastic problem right before the break to make my life fun!  One of my managers has stopped working.  Accessing the web console gives the following:

Service Temporarily Unavailable   (503 error)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I can SSH in, but service perfigo restart is not working, nor is a reboot.  Anyone?  Is there anything I can do short of a reinstall?

Thanks!

Debbie Hovey
UMW Infrastructure Services