CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Danielle Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:38:32 -0500
Is anyone using the Public IP ZoneCD to provide campus guests with
wireless access?  We've been charged with providing guest access without
any authentication.  We initially thought we'd use CCA by creating a
separate VLAN and mapping that into a guest role but we require the agent
in ResNet and can't find a way to not require the agent just for the guest
role.  We don't require the agent for Linux or MAC users but that's done
by operating system and not by role.

Any ideas how we can achieve what we need to?

Thanks,
Danielle Morse
University of Scranton