CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:57:46 -0600
We actually ran into this problem when first setting the Clean Access
Servers up.  It turned out to be the way the traffic was routed.  There
was more than one path for all users, so it took the shortest path,
which was to the CCA server.  I fixed this by only allowing certain
VLAN's to the switch that the CCA server is on.